Wednesday 9 March 2016

Reasearch

From the suggestions my other classmates gave me i looked into the different games and films and found reference images that i could in my final concept use as reference, taking different aspects like the floating terrain from avatar and the pink hue of the sky in the witcher.

A game source that inspired my work was the elder scrolls series because it had many of the elements that i want to include into my final piece like the unique looking wildlife and the way the scene is set out to have a foreground, a lower middle ground and hills in the background to create a skyline.

















Another game which had influenced my work was the legend of Zelda the twilight princess, a game i played a lot when i was younger, i used this game as research mainly due to how the lighting in the game was portrayed in some parts of the game, light being a main theme of the game, a lot of the memorable scenery was due to the way the light created a twilight effect having the sun bellow the skyline or just falling or rising filling the scene with an orange glow, this is a prominent feature i wanted within my scene.






No comments:

Post a Comment