Wednesday 9 March 2016

simple sketches


In Photoshop I did 2 quick sketches to get an idea of how I wanted my scene laid out when I come to creating it in Photoshop for my final piece, I added black and white colouring to the second sketch as I was leaning more towards it and thought it would be a more interesting scene, however, the placement of the trees are too close, when I come to create my final concept I will move them much further back to allow me to create more space in the scene.

I would later take different aspects from both layouts when I developed even further, things that had altered is reducing the amount of man made structures to make the scene look more natural

I later on took aspects i liked from each concept and created one i was happy with and would use to later develop my concept art work further.

No comments:

Post a Comment