Wednesday 9 March 2016

Suggestions for development

1: LOTR, Witcher, Destiny, Nomans sky


From the films and games suggested I found reference images I liked that I could take inspiration from in my concept piece. 

2: Robert + Shana parke Harrison    Jerry ulesman     Dominal+Subduminal forms in painting

I found an image I liked by jerry ulesman which showed a floating block in the middle of a field.

3: Asset research and studies. Think about what you could use in your final concept. Think about a backstory behind the land scape.


4: Look at every fantasy type environment. Avatar is a good reference. Look at faund (sci-fi and fantasy)

The terrain in avatar is very un-natural with its floating islands and very colourful glowing plants, some things I want my final piece to include.

5: Look into different time zones. Has the area been destroyed, why does the area exist, how was it built.


No comments:

Post a Comment